- NEW FROM PREMO GUARD. Specially Formulated to Naturally Kill Mites. Kills Dust Mites. Bird Mites. Spider Mites (all mites). Simple to use. Spray daily until you do not see any more mites, or feel any more bites!
- Premo Guard Sprays are recommended by birdmites.org
- SAFE, NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC. Made from natural ingredients. Good for use in helping allergy and asthma sufferers. Use for entire home, farm, yard, or travel. Excellent natural treatment for backyard chicken coops, cages, pens, bedding, etc.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Will not stain fabric materials. Apply directly to sheets, mattress, pillow covers, pet bedding, carpets, furniture, curtains, etc. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested by a team of entomologist to effectively kill most mite species. Use to treat against guinea pig, hamster, reptile, predatory, poultry, clover, mold, and carpet mites.
- QUALITY TESTED. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- MADE IN THE USA. USA based company. USA Manufactured.
- DISCREET PACKAGING. It's nobody's business but yours.
It seems to be working! I've only started using your new Mite killer product, but I'm already getting less bites! Thanks!
Free at last from biting mites.Its been madness for 9 years . Nothing else has worked including paying for pest control companies.
I have found that the new Mite Killer formula to be very effective. I am quite impressed with it.
I have been tortured by mites for 2 years I've had 5 pest control Co's at my house, they could not help me I seen18 medical professionals, no help I purchased four (4) gallons of Premo mite killer. I've used 2 gallons & sprayed every place I could think of multi-times. I also wash my bedding EVERY morning. The mites are still here. My retirement years have become a nightmare
Hi Anonymous. We are so sorry you are not seeing results yet. We are also glad you have more bottles to use, since it sounds like you have a ways to go. You have been battling mites for 2 years, it will take a while to get rid of the mites. Essentially, the mites have had 2 years to burrow in and breed. Make sure you are extremely thorough and hit every area possible with our spray. Shake the bottle well before and during use to keep the ingredients mixed too. It sounds like you need to find the source (or sources) where they are breeding in order to end your ordeal. Check out this video from the TV show Animal Planet for a similar experience as yours, and what happened when they found (and where they found) the breeding source. https://premoguard.com/blogs/news/why-bird-mites-keep-coming-back For more help, please email us at email@example.com.